Here you can read the terms and conditions about our application. Everything written on this page can be used as legal binding.
Terms and conditions
- Registration: When you register with our app, you agree that all your data will be stored on Telerik backend services for safe keeping.
- Data Access. We do not have access to your private data and have no intentions in using any of the information you input through the app in any malicious purposes.
- Disable or terminate accounts: If payment of a subscription does not come through or is not approved by the app store, we take the right to terminate your account within 15 days.
- Changes to the agreement: We take the responsibility to inform you of any changes to these terms & agreements.
iOS auto-renewable subscriptions (Terms and Conditions)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Google Payments. In order to purchase Content through Google Play, you must have a Google Payments account and agree to the Google Payments Terms of Service. The Google Payments Privacy Notice applies whenever you purchase Content using a Google Payments account. You are responsible for all amounts payable associated with purchases made through Google Play on your Google Payments account.
All data that you enter through our apps are kept safely on Kinvey, part of Telerik Cloud. We have no intentions on using that data in any malicious practices.
Kinvey backend, our cloud infrastructure: “we review, affirm, and evolve our security controls on an annual basis via SOC2, HIPAA, GDPR, Sarbanes-Oxley, and other compliance activities. For customers in banking focused about FFIEC or GLBA regs, in healthcare focused on HIPAA, or doing business in the EU and concerned about GDPR, the Kinvey platform provides comprehensive end-to-end security with the capabilities needed to support your regulatory compliance efforts”
We take the liberty to send crucial updates via email, along with an unsubscribe function.